Basis: Full Time
Idea Couture is looking for a talented Graphic Designer to join its world-class design studio.
Compelling information design is a core priority of this role and our design approach involves taking complex information and distilling it to its essence. As a graphic designer, you’ll join a phenomenal team that contributes to innovation and ideation sessions, taking ideas and visualizing them in ways that inspire and educate our clients. You’ll partner with other disciplines to develop and improve the design of web interfaces, document deliverables, and visual presentation materials.
You’ll sit in a collaborative space where you’ll apply your info-graphic design and your passion to understand the human experience to cutting-edge products that are changing the way people live, work, and play.
What you’ll pursue:
- Craft a strong and consistent look and feel in all projects that align to the clients’ and Idea Couture’s overall vision.
- Contribute to brainstorming sessions and deliver creative solutions to meet project objectives. Designers don’t just execute ideas but are also part of the creative process.
- With the project lead and creative lead, participate in meetings to evaluate project scope and understand creative design needs.
- Collaborate with project teams to develop supporting assets and presentation materials including journey maps, sales tools, info-graphics, event themes and collateral, and online assets.
- Education (degree or diploma) in Graphic Design is preferred.
- 1-3 years of industry graphic design experience with proven branding and information design abilities.
- A deep understanding of design principles and methodologies.
- A sincere interest in consumer needs and behavior.
- Excellent concept visualization skills including hand sketching and 2d drawings.
- Experience in interactive/web design considered a strong asset.
- An impressive body of work.
Why work with us?
Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our diverse backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our clients. We want someone who thrives in this setting and is inspired to craft meaningful solutions through true collaboration.
We offer an opportunity to do phenomenal work and a culture that welcomes your ideas and your ambitious spark. We value work-life balance and, like you, community matters to us. There is no better time to join the team.
If you’re comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we’d love to hear from you.