Basis: Full Time
At Cognizant, the core reason behind our success is our people. As we continue to grow and build better opportunities and stronger teams, we want you to be a valued part of that growth and be our business partner in recruitment to help us attract top professionals in the market.
You will be creating strong pipelines, filling critical business needs, and coming up with innovate ways for tapping non-traditional talent pools. You will also play an important role as a team lead to our junior recruiters. Whether working with candidates, hiring managers, or team members, your role will be about connecting with real people.
- You will guide and mentor other recruiters, functioning as a leader for our junior members.
- You will lead team projects and actively participate in multiple special recruitment-wide initiatives while also working on meeting core hiring targets.
Source and Pre-Screen Candidates:
- You will represent and promote Cognizant’s brand, the organization’s vision, and the best career opportunities to potential candidates.
- You’ll develop and execute sourcing strategies and build a pipeline of executives, including directly sourcing and pre-screening candidates in line with talent demands.
- You will actively use digital recruiting tools as well as nontraditional sourcing strategies to identify and connect with quality talent.
- As a representative of the team and company, you’ll attend recruiting and networking events whenever possible to share the brand and opportunities of the organization (e.g., Women who Hack, HackerX, etc.).
- Share Cognizant’s story and vision to all candidates and match that narrative to a candidate’s career goals.
- You will keep candidates informed and supported throughout the entire recruitment life-cycle (including offers). You’ll make sure all questions are answered, concerns are timely addressed, and appropriate advice is given in a clear and professional manner.
- You’ll partner with hiring managers to build and deliver a comprehensive, compelling, and fair offer. We want to make sure everyone walks away happy and starts off on the right foot.
- Collaborate with the HR team to improve candidate satisfaction by addressing unique needs (e.g., relocations, immigration, compensation, etc.).
Partner with Offshore Sourcing Team:
- Work closely with the offshore team to ensure that he or she understands the role, has a proper sourcing strategy, and knows how to manage candidates effectively throughout the process.
- Undergraduate degree in business, communications, human resources or related discipline/work experience.
- You bring 10-15 years of related business experience with at least 12 years of executive recruiting experience.
- You’re familiar with applicant tracking systems and other in-house databases for recruitment.
- You show an ability to lead and drive multiple projects within a diverse and fast-paced environment.
- Shown capability to source from efficient and direct channels.
- You bring a positive attitude, integrity, and ability to collaborate, influence, and advise at senior executive levels.
It Takes All of Us
Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our diverse backgrounds offer fresh opinions and new ways of thinking. It supports lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our teams. We believe someone who thrives in this setting and is inspired to craft relevant solutions through collaboration will succeed here.
If you’re comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we’d love to hear from you.