Location: New York City
Basis: Full Time
The Global Strategy team at Idea Couture is a carefully crafted group of individuals from a wide range of educational backgrounds, international settings, and professional experiences. We proudly believe that diversity is our strategic identity. What we share is a knack for looking at familiar problems through a different lens and a real passion for driving market growth through innovation, technology, and design.
Our Innovation Strategists
By joining our effort, you will think strategically, collaborate cross-functionally, produce high-quality deliverables, grow client relationships and continuously build and elevate our practice. Along with a strong eye for business and keen analytical skills, you’ll think creatively and strategically, pushing conventional boundaries when it comes to all aspects of the job.
What you’ll be pursuing
- Lead large and complex project engagements for Fortune 500 clients across a range of industries and project types.
- Direct, inspire and lead cross-functional teams (strategy, insights, design, technology), providing effective team direction and guidance.
- Ability to define and articulate innovation strategies, strategic recommendations, strategic POV’s that drive growth for our clients’ business.
- Ability to direct teams to define and articulate innovation strategies, strategic recommendations, strategic POV’s that drive growth for our clients’ business.
- Act as a trusted client partner and innovation expert.
- Design and facilitate successful presentations and workshops for senior executive level clients.
- Lead project design across range of project types and own the end-to-end creation of winning proposals.
- Contribute to organizational business development activities.
- Manage and coach less senior members of the strategy practice (Analyst – Strategist).
- Inspire and develop the skills of supporting team members.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in business, business design, design or related field.
- 7-10 years experience in management/strategy consulting, including 2-3 years in Healthcare/Life Sciences
- Digital planning experience considered a strong asset.
- Understanding and experience with Service Design principles and practices.
- Proven ability to create, critique, analyze and elevate strategies and ideas.
- Expert understanding of cross-functional resources and building effective teams.
- Strong client leadership with ability to command a room.
- Demonstrated experience growing projects into long-term client partnerships.
- Diverse strategic skillset spanning industry categories.
- Conversant in the principles and practices of user-centered design.
- A passion for innovation, design, and technology.
Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our diverse backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for people. We want someone who thrives in this setting and is inspired to craft meaningful solutions through true collaboration.
If you’re comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we’d love to hear from you.
We are especially interested in those with backgrounds and/or experience in one of the following:
- Financial Services (Insurance, Banking)
- Healthcare (Pharma, Market Research, Digital, Agency, etc.)
Please outline the details of your background and the related industry experience in your resume and cover letter, as well as the areas you are interested in pursuing.