Location: Mountain View, California
Basis: Full Time
Idea Couture is a strategic innovation and experience design firm. We use design thinking to tackle problems and exploit business opportunities—generating new growth, meaningful differentiation, and economic value.
IC/stories is a group of in-house, dedicated filmmakers who tell stories to fuel innovation. We reflect social drivers that fuel innovation. We’re a global team of curious, creative problem solvers. We mix business, art, empathy, and economics. Our stories articulate drivers that influence consumer behavior and explore possible futures that businesses must prepare for.
Watch and read about us here:
We are seeking a filmmaker to join us and help lead an engagement in Mountain View. You will be crafting brand narratives for a major Fortune300 client who is implementing technology solutions for many of the complex problems facing humanity today. You will develop scripts with writers, direct, and oversee production and post with our amazing collaborative team of editors, producers, and filmmakers. The content you are building will be both internal communication campaigns and consumer-facing.
What you bring:
- You are proficient in film production, including organizing, scheduling and executing basic two camera interviews.
- You’re competent with in-studio lighting design.
- Experienced with digital cameras – including the Sony A7s, Sony SF5 or equivalents.
- Skilled editing of linear content (Premier) and color correction.
- Knowledge of title design and motion graphics.
- Ability to shoot and capture sound in a studio setting at the same time.
- Experience working with corporate talent.
You may also have:
- 4-year degree plus 2 years freelancing for corporate clients, or equivalent work experience.
Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our diverse backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our clients. We want someone who thrives in this setting and is inspired to craft meaningful solutions through collaboration.
If you’re comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we’d love to hear from you.
Please also include a demo reel with explanations of the roles you played on each example of work.